Google Plus Your Business
Name: Google Plus Your Business
Date: November 20, 2014
Time: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM CST
Registration: Register Now
Google Plus is Google’s third attempt at a social media platform and it looks like this one is going to make it, mainly due to its role in search Engine Optimization. This means it is time for businesses to set up their Google Plus page and add it to their social media marketing strategy.
This hands on workshop will focus on:
- Linking your Gmail, YouTube and Google Plus account
- Setting up your Google Plus Page
- Verifying your location with Google
- Uploading your cover picture
- Building Your Circles and Community
- How to promote your products and services
- Producing content to go viral
- The role of Video on Google Plus
Your speaker, J.R. Atkins has been working with individuals, executives and small businesses since 1993 and on Social Media since 2008. He has a BA from Texas A&M University and an MBA from The University of Phoenix, Dallas Campus. He has published 3 books Success Simplified, Social Media 2.0 and Road Map to Success.